||From the gastronomic treats to the playful landscapes, Stone34 will be an organic and vibrant place to work, mix and meet. You'll walk by to take a look and then cross the street to connect.
Stone34 is intentionally designed to allow community to happen, blending sustainable design with community elements to support the inclusive, healthy urban lifestyle enjoyed by Seattleites. The structure of the building enhances neighborhood character and promotes an active environment by housing lively, engaging shops and extending the urban pedestrian corridor.
Here are the details:
- Location: 3400 Stone Way, Seattle, Washington
- Building Type: Urban Mixed Use (Ground floor retail, Over 4 levels of Office)
- 5 story building
- 120,000 sq. ft. (11,148 sq. m.)
- Scheduled Completion: Spring of 2014
- Pedestrian Open Spaces: 8,500 sq. ft. of outdoor
- Underground parking including 216 parking stalls (1.78 stalls per 1K sq. ft.) with plug stations for electric vehicles
- Beautiful and tasty landscaping — full of native edibles
- Sculptural bicycle racks — encouraging health and fitness through a design with the Fremont flavor we all love
More About Stone34 Tenants
Brooks Sports, Inc. – parent company to Brooks and Moving Comfort – is moving to Fremont in late 2013, bringing more than 300 jobs to the neighborhood. The Run Happy innovator is also planning the launch of their first retail concept store at Stone34.
Founded in 1914, Brooks Sports, Inc. is currently headquartered in Bothell, Wash. Knowing that we're all a bit different, Brooks encourages everyone to run at their own speed and in their own style. Most importantly, run happy. For more information about Brooks' sister brand Moving Comfort, visit www.movingcomfort.com.
About The Developer
Skanska – In early 2011, Skanska USA Commercial Development opened its West coast presence in Seattle, using its unique development and financial platform to create projects with its place-making strategies to the market and a community ready for highly sustainable, urban projects.
Skanska's development projects focus on:
- High Livability: building for people and community
- Elegant Harmony: always balancing design and local context
- High Level of Operational Effectiveness: maximizing
value for users
Skanska's project team has deep roots in Seattle and has worked and played in the local area for years. They're bikers, runners and outdoor lovers who use the Burke Gilman trail regularly.
Skanska has developed more than 10 million square feet in Europe and the Nordics. Skanska began their U.S. development presence 3 years ago with a focus on creating deep green, sustainable projects in core urban markets. In addition to Seattle, Skanska USA Commercial Development operates in Washington, D.C., Boston and Houston and has 11 properties currently under development.